The ICOEST'2014 is the scientific forum for the presentation of technological advances and scientific research results in a wide spectrum of environmental science and technology. The ICOEST’2014 is soliciting state-of-the-art research papers in the following areas of interest:
1. Water Pollution and Control
-Conservation, management, planning and modelling of water resources,
-Reuse of reclaimed waters,
-Quality control of drinking waters,
-Water treatment technologies,
-Advanced treatment of water by adsorption, ion exchange, membranes and oxidation processes,, etc.,
-Disinfection and disinfection by-products,
-Wastewater characterization for treatment,
-Biological treatment of wastewaters,
-Biological nutrient removal,
-Chemical treatment of industrial wastewaters,
-Advances in biological, physical and chemical treatment processes,
-Sludge stabilization, utilization and disposal,
-Reuse of wastewaters,
-Modelling tools and modelling of water and wastewater treatment processes/plants.
3. Air Pollution and Control
- Indoor/outdoor Air quality and monitoring,
-Modelling and air quality management,
-Air pollution and climate change,
-Pollution prevention and control technologies,
-Indoor air quality,
-Impacts of air pollution,
-Air sampling technologies.
4. Solid Wastes
-Leachate management and treatment,
-Landfill gas and treatment,
-Management of hazardous, hospital, industrial, construction and demolition wastes,
-Biological methods for waste disposal,
-Thermal technologies for waste disposal.
- Biosolids and sludge management
5. Noise Pollution
-Industrial noise pollution control,
-Traffic noise pollution control,
-Modelling tools for the noise pollution,
-Insulating materials for the noise pollution.
6. Soil Pollution
-Soil Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biochemistry
-Soil Mineralogy and Micromorphology
-Soil Management and Reclamation
-Soil Pollution and Remediation
7. Renewable Energy Sources
-Bioenergy from biomass,
8. Persistent Organic Pollutants: Occurrence and Fate in the Environment
9. Biology, Hydrobiology and Ecology.
10. Contributions would also be expected on; Environmental
- Environmental Change,
- Environmental Ecotoxicology
- Remote Monitoring Systme and GIS
- Environmental Economics,
- Environmental Law, Politics and Policy,
- Environmental Engineering Education.
- Environmental Quality Management Systems
- And other issues on the environment.